Everest International School, Japan is looking for a full time teacher to teach Science and Mathematics at Lower Secondary Level starting from April 2015. Following are the job details of the advertised position.
· Employer: Everest International School, Japan
· Level: Lower Secondary level
· Work type: full-time
· Job responsibility: Teaching Science and Mathematics to Lower Secondary level
· Days: Monday – Friday
· Qualification: BSC (minimum)
· Experience: Candidates with teaching experience will be prioritized
· Language skill: Candidates will have to demonstrate excellent English language skill.
· Salary: To be confirmed upon interview and review of documents
Note: Visa sponsorship is available for extremely qualified candidate
Interested candidates are requested to fill up the EISJ Employment Form available on http://eisj-edu.com/career/ and send the completed form to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Candidates are expected to bring qualification and experience related documents during the interview.