Everest International School, Japan is organizing a picnic program to promote mutual understanding and cooperation among the members of EISJ school family. We invite all the students, staffs, parents and promoters to join and enjoy the party.
Here are the details of the program.
– Date: Saturday, 26th September 2015
– Venue: Kasai Rinkai Park-Tenbo Hiroba at JR Keiyo Sen (Kasai Rinkai Kouyen Station)
– Food: Snacks, Nepali food, drinks
– Entrance fee: Free for students; 1500 Yen for adults
– Entertainment activities: Yoga, musical programs, Bingo etc
Please feel free to join the party.